Frostpunk meets Commandos in brutally realistic new strategy game

Frostpunk meets Commandos in brutally realistic new strategy game

Sometimes, a game comes along that feels like the combination of several of my personal all-time favorites. I’m a sucker for Command and Conquer, especially the original, Tiberian Dawn. Likewise, the cruel, punishing strategy of Frostpunk, and the small-scale, squad-driven RTS combat of XCOM and Commandos constitute some of my most-beloved gaming experiences ever. I like grounded strategy, hard-fought battles, and a pronounced sense of stakes and drama. I also prefer games with a sharper edge, that take on more somber and adult subject matter. Out now on Steam, Last Train Home is one of this year’s most exciting new strategy games. Combining the best elements from Frostpunk, Command and Conquer, and the rest, it’s available to try for free right now.

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post