2024’s best-reviewed indie game to date is my new roguelike obsession

2024’s best-reviewed indie game to date is my new roguelike obsession

I’m honestly surprised that I’ve taken a liking to Balatro as much as I have. It’s a new, affordable, and exceptionally well-reviewed roguelike that tasks you with playing poker hands to amass a set number of chips per stage. Further depth comes in the form of non-playing cards that alter your deck, multiplier, and more to see you through what initially feels like impossible odds. Balatro has become my new obsession, and if you give it a chance, it’ll likely become a big timesink for you too.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best roguelike games, Best card games, Best new PC games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post