Blizzard “won’t stop experimenting” despite WoW Plunderstom backlash

Blizzard “won’t stop experimenting” despite WoW Plunderstom backlash

I've always been an outlier in the World of Warcraft community. I maintain that Sylvanas Windrunner is, actually, a really awesome character, and that Zandalar is one of the most beautiful zones ever made. My opinions cause fights and get me kicked out of raids, and at this point, I'm very okay with it. So, as I'm sure you've likely guessed, I was one of the seemingly few players that enjoyed Plunderstorm, WoW's bizarre pirate-themed battle royale mode. As the forums were set ablaze and subscriptions canceled and cast to the wind, I was having an amazing time darting around trying to take down enemy players - and I absolutely detest PvP.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: WoW The War Within beta sign up, WoW The War Within release date, The best WoW addons

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post