The turn-based RPG that changed my mind on the genre is going cheap

The turn-based RPG that changed my mind on the genre is going cheap

Turn-based RPGs are a genre of game that never really clicked for me. I used to find the prospect of real-time control in fights more appealing than slower, methodical encounters that rely on a deep understanding of multiple party members, a plethora of abilities, and what I always thought would be a lot of grinding. Persona 5 Royal proved me wrong. If you’re one of the lucky souls yet to experience this game for the first time, or someone looking to make the jump to the bigger Royal edition of the P5 base game, then I have a treat for you, because this hundred-hour RPG epic is the cheapest it’s ever been on Steam.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best JRPGs, Best RPG games, Best story games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post