Boulies Master Series (2024) chair review: the hybrid to beat

Boulies Master Series (2024) chair review: the hybrid to beat

The days of office chairs being purely functional are well and truly behind us. Given that our offices are now also gaming spaces, art dens and even have to provide excellent comfort, adjustability, and ergonomic. The best gaming chairs have to do the same. The Boulies Master Series provides all of these, and is an excellent hybrid chair; not so .

Underneath the basic-looking facade are various features including in-built adjustable lumbar support, the usual armrest and rock titling functionality, and a few touches to provide additional comfort.

However, these features come at a cost but how you intend to use the chair most of the time might sway how palatable that is. I’ll come onto this later.

I have been reviewing the Master 2024 chair. It has all the same features as the Master Max 2024 but in a slightly smaller package. Opting for the Master over the Max does save you $40 ($459.99 vs $499.99) but here in the UK you only save £30 (£369.99 vs £399.99).

Which should you choose? As a 6ft4 man, Boulies suggests getting the Max version but I never found myself lacking space or feeling like I needed a bigger chair. In my experience, I cannot see a scenario in which I’d need to size up.

During my time with the Master 2024, I used it as my office chair while working from home and also subjected it to some gaming sessions that had me on the edge of my seat. Regardless of the position, I have done it all in comfort.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best graphics card, Best gaming PC, Best SSD for gaming

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post