TFT is finally getting one of League of Legends’ best features

TFT is finally getting one of League of Legends’ best features

If there's one thing that I love about League of Legends, it's the rotating skin store. I've picked up some of my favorites at huge discounts, and consistently find myself on the edge of my seat waiting to see which cosmetics will get slashed in price next time around. Teamfight Tactics, however, doesn't have this feature at the moment, meaning chibis and cosmetics are folded into LoL's store. This is soon to be a thing of the past, though, as the highly anticipated TFT shop is just about to drop.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: How to play Teamfight Tactics, Best Teamfight Tactics items, How to upgrade Teamfight Tactics champions

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post