New FPS Strinova is Valorant with anime girls and a huge twist

New FPS Strinova is Valorant with anime girls and a huge twist

When I first joined the gaming news industry, my main assignment was producing Valorant content. I've played Riot's FPS from day one, but have since fallen out of love with online shooters because the gameplay just feels slightly repetitive (and I'm not as good of a shot as I once was). The Finals piqued my interest because it did something different, but its rapid decline means I've only taken it for a spin once or twice. Yet, a part of me still yearns for some good ol' fashioned head popping, so when I caught wind of Strinova, which is a bizarre mashup of Riot's FPS and, surprisingly, Genshin Impact, I was intrigued.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best FPS games, Best anime games, Best multiplayer games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post