New League of Legends mode Swarm is a leveled-up Odyssey

New League of Legends mode Swarm is a leveled-up Odyssey

While, at its core, League of Legends is very much a competitive PvP experience, Riot has dropped a few PvE modes in its lifetime that absolutely slap. I remember the good ol' days of Star Guardian's Invasion mode, and I still rock the Odyssey Sona skin over the iconic DJ one because of just how fond my memories are. So when Riot invited me to check out its highly anticipated PvE mode ahead of launch, I was far too excited. In a room bathed in purple backlighting from a shining Anima Squad-inspired archway, I stepped into the chaotic world of League of Legends Swarm, and it's the most fun I've had playing League in a long time.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: League of Legends ranks explained, League of Legends Mythic shop rotation, League of Legends tier list

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post