New Supervive hunter makes League of Legends’ scariest mechanic worse

New Supervive hunter makes League of Legends’ scariest mechanic worse

I'm an enchanter support main in League of Legends. I like buffing my ADC's attack damage as Nami, or speeding allies up as Janna; despite the role's squishiness, shielding and healing is where I thrive. But then you put me up against a Blitzcrank, or a Nautilus, and it all falls apart. One perfectly timed hook can yank me under tower, chunking my HP and, oftentimes, killing me entirely. It's an ability I like to use against others, but hate to be on the receiving end of, and having seen Supervive's take on it with new hunter, Kingpin, I'm genuinely terrified.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best MOBAs, Best battle royale games, Best multiplayer games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post