Forgotten open-world classic suddenly returns to Steam, for $5

Forgotten open-world classic suddenly returns to Steam, for $5

There are some games that I consider an integral part of my childhood gaming career, and The Saboteur is one of them. I credit Pandemic Studios' WWII epic and, of course, LA Noire, with my love of wartime history, and would argue that each contributed to my decision to pursue a Master's in War Studies later in life. But, while I have two copies of LA Noire, my Xbox 360 has long since given up the ghost and I haven't been able to step into Sean Devlin's dirty shoes for some time. That hiatus, however, ends now.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best war games, Best open-world games, Best old games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post