Helldivers 2 meets League of Legends in flashy new Steam MOBA

Helldivers 2 meets League of Legends in flashy new Steam MOBA

While 2024 is a slightly quieter year in our virtual world - there are no Diablo 4s or Starfields - I've already played (and completed) more games in the space of five months than I did last year. While League of Legends will forever remain at the top my most played list, Helldivers 2 remains high in second place, despite my natural preference for fantasy over sci-fi. It's no surprise, then, that Wardens Rising looks right up my alley. Blending the frenetic co-op combat of Helldivers, the base defense mechanics of League of Legends, and a splash of Warcraft, we caught up with Big Moxi Games' founder Damon Alberts to find out more.

MORE FROM PCGAMESN: Best MOBAs, Games like Diablo, Best multiplayer games

Posted from: this blog via Microsoft Power Automate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post